Information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data).
In compliance with the requirements under the new law related to personal data protection, we inform you that the data processing is based on correctness, legality and transparency, thereby safeguarding the confidentiality and the rights of customers.
The data given by Fenice Ltd on the occasion of contractual relationships for the presentation of offers, or in the form of contractual relationships, are the subject of data processing, for purposes of:
a. purposes related to:
- civil, tax and accounting;
- the administrative management of the relationship;
- compliance with contractual obligations;
- to provide support and information about the services you have purchased;
b. Information on future initiatives and announcements of new services by both by the company by our consultants.
The data are processed by our employees and our external consultants, if committed in the execution of the mandate. We emphasize that the consent to the processing of data for the purposes indicated in point a) is obligatory and essential for the purposes of our mandate. The company ensures that the processing of data carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated, will be using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality. It may include - within the limits and conditions imposed by Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 - one or more of the following operations: collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation, destruction. Owner of data processing is the Fenice Ltd, based in Crotone (KR), via L.Gallucci, 19, who will use them for the purposes mentioned above. Against the holder of the treatment it is always possible to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, reproduced here in full:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which are not required to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in points 1) and 2) of paragraph 2 above have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in cases this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. "